This Monday, the Festival of India will feature a "pre-festival party" at Yonge-Dundas Square to give the City of Toronto a preview of what is to come! Festivities at Yonge-Dundas Square, located in the heart of downtown Toronto, will feature Henna Tattoo Art, "Dress in a Sari" Booth
Express Yoga, presented by Yoga Meltdown, South Asian Marketplace, a Spicy Dosa Eating Competition, an Evening Concert and Entertainment.
The Schedule for the Days Activities is as follows:
- 7:00am to 8:00am: Toronto Morning Yoga Challenge!
- 12:00pm to 9:00pm: Pre-Festival Party, featuring interactive booths, henna tattoos, food stalls, Express Yoga and a South Asian Bazaar
- 4:00pm to 5:00pm: Martial Arts Workshop by IMPACT
- 5:30pm to 6:30pm: Spicy Dosa Eating Contest
- 6:30pm to 9:00pm: Evening Concert – Krishna Culture Festival Tour