On Sunday, Oct 23rd (3:30pm-5:30pm), Monday, Oct 24 and Tuesday, Oct 25 (6:30pm-9pm) HG Uttama Sloka das will be conducting a three-day seminar entitled, "Life Without Conflict". With teachings and principles routed in the Bhagavad-Gita, Uttama Sloka das will present various concepts on the idea of spiritually dealing with conflict, including:
- Conflict types and their origin
- Dealing with challenges
- Deriving spiritual and practical benefit from conflicts
- Choosing a positive alternative
- Developing compassion and humility
- Taking higher responsibility
Join us for this three-day seminar which help give practical tools for dealing with conflict in a spiritually sound way. There will be a small fee for the course to cover materials and prasadam.
Register for the seminar by clicking here!