- Do you have a very busy schedule and cannot find the time for spiritual activities?
- Would you like to put an end to all the problems of life?
- Would you like to experience never-ending, ever-increasing happiness?
- Do you like it when complex difficult things are made very easy?
- Do you know that spiritual perfection is within your reach? Want to know how to get it?
What you get…
- If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then this seminar is for you
- Spend one day and get over 5,000 years of wisdom, distilled and simplified
- Ask your questions and get answers that will astound you with their simplicity and elegance
- Get practical techniques on how to apply instructions of Srila Prabhupada
- Learn from a disciple of Srila Prabhupada
- Get the benefit of more than 40 years of personal practice of Bhakti Yoga
- Learn the secrets of the soul, secrets of spiritual perfection, secrets that are openly known in theory but rarely realized in practice. You will join a select group of devotees around the world, in Canada, USA, Argentina, Lithuania, Belgium, India, South Africa, Australia, and many more… relish what they have relished, and benefited from. What is the secret of Uttama Bhakti? How to reach that stage? What is the difference between mixed Bhakti and uttama Bhakti?
Facilitator: His Grace Sriman Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Location: ISKCON Scarborough, 3500 McNicoll Avenue, Unit #3, Scarborough,Ontario, Canada,M1V4C7
Email Address: email@example.com
Date: Saturday 17th March 2012
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:15 PM
Registration Fee: $20 suggested donation per person
Lunch Prasadam will be served
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for registration
About His Grace Sriman Sankarshan Das Adhikari
The instructor of this course is an ISKCON initiating spiritual master, His Grace Sriman Sankarshan Das Adhikari, is a practitioner and teacher of the science of Bhakti Yoga for over 40 years. He is an initiated disciple of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, the Founder/Acharya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON). Though headquartered at Bhaktivedanta Ashram in Austin, Texas, USA, he regularly travels throughout the globe with his wife, Her Grace Srimati Vishnupriya Mataji, giving lectures on pure devotional service, enlivening and enlightening his varied audiences with this supreme knowledge, which has been so kindly bestowed upon him by his spiritual master.