Festivities will be filled with kirtan, bhajans, discourses and more! On Saturday, the highlight of the evening is the countdown to midnight! The momentum builds as the abhisheka (bathing ceremony) is performed and the Temple is filled with wonderful rocking kirtan, at the stroke of midnight, the Deity doors will open and their Lordships Sr Sri
On Saturday, September 5th, free indoor parking will be available for festival attendees, located on Pears Avenue, a 2-3 minute walk from the temple.
Friday, September 4, 2015:
- 3:00pm to 9:00pm - 6-Hour Kirtan
Saturday, September 5, 2015 (subject to change):
- 6:00pm - 6:30pm - Kirtan (Arati)
- 6:30pm - 6:45pm - Welcome & Announcements
- 6:45pm - 7:15pm - Class "Become Fearless by Understanding the Bhagavad-Gita"
- 7:15pm - 7:30pm - Verse Recitation by Children
- 7:30pm - 8:00pm - Drama by Krishna Fun School Children
- 8:00pm - 8:30pm - Kirtan (Arati)
- 8:30pm - 9:00pm - Class "Srila Prabhupada's Relevance - 50 years Later"
- 9:00pm - 9:30pm - Presentation
- 9:30pm - 10:15pm - Donor Abhisheka
- 10:15pm - 11:00pm - Drama by HH Bhaktimarga Swami
- 11:00pm - 12:00pm - Abhisheka
- 12:00am - 12:45am - Special Darshan and Midnight Arati
- 12:45am - Vegetarian Feast (Prasadam)
- Maha Abhishek: $401 - A rare opportunity to personally bathe Sri Sri Radha Krishna with auspicious liquids (water from seven holy rivers as well as panchamrita - a mixture of ghee, yogurt, milk, honey and sugar). Sponsors will get to take home their decorative Kalasha (pot) and puja thali (worship plate).
- Feast Sponsorship:
- Gold $1500
- Silver $1000
- Bronze $500 (10 spots available)
- Festival Flowers:
- Gold: $1500
- Silver $1000
- Festival Deity Garlands: $750
- Deity Dress: $1500 each altar; all thee altars: $4500
- Platinum Festival Sponsorship: $10008 (complete festival)
- Midnight Arati: $108
- Mangal Arati: $51
- Decorations/Flowers: $500
- Cake: $500
- Gopal Swing & Decorations: $ 1008
- Srila Prabhupada Appearance Day Feast:
- Morning $501
- Evening $501
- Cake $200
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The schedules for both days will be posted soon!