Toronto's Hare Krishna Temple

Toronto's Hare Krishna Centre (ISKCON Toronto), has always been the hub of a rich, vibrant and enthusiastic community. Whether it be grand festivals, programs at local universities and yoga studios, philosophical discussions, cooking sessions, or singing and dancing on the streets, there are events taking place for everyone's interest.

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Video: Piano Hare Krishna Melody by Bada Hari das

3:49:00 PM By Kevala-Bhakti Dasa (Keshav)

We came across this incredibly sweet and mellow video by Bada Hari das, capturing a moment as he chants an amazing Hare Krishna melody while playing the piano!  Here is the description he posted for the video on his YouTube channel:

While visiting my family's home in Monterey, [California] a couple of years ago, I got a chance to have some alone time with their old grand piano and some bhajans. I don't often get this chance and it's a nice meditation for me. This Mahamantra tune is a favorite I learned from Madhava Prabhu. The piano accompaniment is simple and spontaneous. My better half captured this, so here it is.

0 comments: