We invite you to special interactive classes on the Srimad Bhagavatam every weekend (Saturday and Sunday). While Bhagavtam classes actually take place every day of the week, we specially invite you to join us on the weekends. Classes take place on Saturday and Sunday mornings and start at around 7:30am and go until about 8:45am. You are most welcome to join us for these special morning classes!
“The meaning of the Vedānta-sūtra is present in Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam. The full purport of the Mahābhārata is also there. The commentary of the Brahma-gāyatrī is also there and fully expanded with all Vedic knowledge. Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam is the supreme Purāṇa, and it was compiled by the Supreme Personality of Godhead in His incarnation as Vyāsadeva. There are twelve cantos, 335 chapters and eighteen thousand verses."
-- Garuda Purana
Upcoming Speakers for Bhagavatam Classes:
- Saturday, March 26th - Shyama Mohini devi dasi
- Saturday, April 2nd Ananda Gauranga das
- Saturday, April 9th - Mahabhagavat das
- Saturday, April 16th - Mahabhagavat das
- Saturday, April 23rd - Radha Bhakti devi dasi
- Saturday, April 30th - Kevala Bhakti das