Described as an eye-opening seminar, this two part series is primarily targeted to the many actively practicing Hare Krishna devotees in our Toronto community. The seminar will dive deeply into topics like:
- glancing at the history of the Hare Krishna movement
- the importance of thoroughly understanding Srila Prabhupada's books for future generations
- how to read Srila Prabhupada's books
- different ways to study
- practical tips about how to absorb and retain knowledge
- the importance of reading individually and in group settings
- and much, much more!
The course promises to be a very transformational experience, especially for practicing (especially initiated) devotees in our community. If you would like to attend the course, you can register by filling the form below. There is no cost for the two-part seminar, but donations are welcome!